Thursday, December 17, 2009

bus rides



I am a second semester college freshman! I made it. and have no plans of dropping out!
guess what?
im on a bus. and on the internet!!! wow i love technological advances.
guess who else is on the bus... headed to nyc...CRAIG.
pah!
he is still coming even though i told him my parents are going to make him sleep in the basement. (even happy gets to sleep upstairs...poor craig)
it is a 6 1/2 hour bus ride. so far we have had a pretty intense photo shoot. and checked email.
ALSO... it was recently my birthday!!
and i had a fabulous birthday!
craig made me stay up until midnight. and then ben wasser called and we put him on speaker and he sang me happy birthday with craig. and then craig gave me a beautiful necklace handcrafted by this awesome lady, and the pendant was made by this tribe in africa and its just a perfect gift. Then i had two exams, and then tons of people wished my happy birthday, and my ex room mate gave me presents!! paint tray and burts bees lipgloss! awesome! and then me and craig got really dressed up and went out to dinner and drank really nice wine.
Wednesday had more finals in store, but then we packed up and headed out!
and spent the night at craigs house (where his mommy and daddy had MORE birthday presents for me) ...LOVE THEM. his mom and dad and also the presents. i got this adorable little childrens book, which is so sweet and so ME. and then also art pens and metallic markers and a watercolor pad, and organic soap! and it made me so happy! its like they've known me forever. so then we packed up and slept, and took showers, and then headed out, and now we are on a bus to NYC. and i am SUPER excited to be going there to see friends and everything. especially with craig. i think the plan is.. caroling tonight/ tree decorating, and then NYC tomorrow, party tomorrow night (Kims birthday by the way). and then NYC again on sunday!
I hope you are all in the christmas spirit!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...