Sunday, January 31, 2010

AHHHHH

Dearest QA Residents,

The two doors at the bottom of the left and right staircases that lead outside/ have card readers ARE OUT OF ORDER. If you open them, they will not close behind you unless you force them shut, which then leaves our whole building open. I put "Out of Order" signs up on the interior and exterior of the doors last night, but these signs were disregarded. Because of this, we had an intruder in the building early this morning, who got in because someone left these doors open. I cannot stress enough how much of a safety issue this (a note from allie: not to mention it is making the building a heck of a lot colder than it already was).

In the future, make sure you obey all signs posted by me or my staff. If someone (who lives here or not) is found disregarding any signage, that person will be immediately documented. Again, this is a HUGE safety issue. I don't know about you, but I am not comfortable with random people (who are not necessarily students) walking around our building in the middle of the night. I'm not assumming that any of you left the doors open, but please relay this message to your visitors to help ensure our safety.

-your RHC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...