Monday, August 30, 2010

priyanka sodhi


ive recently been on a mission to find some specific rings, uncut diamonds set in gold bands, that someone had posted about a while ago. i can remember the rings very clearly in my mind, but of course have no idea whose blog they were on.  Anyways Jess R. from heartthrobs and villains sent me a few links and i discovered priyanka sodhi on etsy. isn't her work stunning? 


I These rings aren't the ones i was searching for exactly, but they are very beautiful, and im loving her work more every time i look at a new ring.  I especially love the way you can mix and match the rings, and because they are so elegant it doesn't end up looking chunky. i may have to get some of these... or at least put them on my birthday wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...