Tuesday, October 27, 2009

michaels

sorry its been so long. i have been thinking about a lot.
life was kind of stressing me out.

1. it is possible to gain a masters in four years if you graduate in three. interesting.
2. im trying to decide where to spend my summer and why.
3. it is cold and raining again
4. today i borrowed someone's car and drove off campus all the way to Michael's craft store all by myself. AND BACK. NO GPS! NO CELL PHONE! (see 7)
5. tomorrow is craigs birthday!
6. it is Art Week here at smcm, which means i have to attend a bajillion seminars and workshops about being creative and stuff like that.
7. my phone recently died after putting up a great fight. i accidentally vacuumed up my phone charger the other day when attempting to be a good person and vacuum the floor. then i tried to rip the phone charger out of the vacuum cleaner without turning off the vacuum cleaner. and BAM! i had to watch my phone die a slow and painful death.
8. the caf had indian food today!!!HURAH.
9. math test tomorrow.


Oh PS- APPARENTLY kim is turning 16 this year. as in "sweet sixteen"
i recently learned this the other day when i called my dad.
dad: yeah kim wants to go to NYC for her sweet sixteen.
laura: YAY NYC... wait... kim... kim my sister? ... like this december? like next month-ish? woaaahhhh. wow. wait... im turning nineteen? oohhh. wow. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...