Monday, May 17, 2010

back at SMCM

Good news:
1. i have recovered my camera charger and thus will be taking pictures soon!
2. today is the first day of summer classes
3. I checked out lots of fun books from the library on this rainy day (Dr. Seuss, Persepolis, The complete Sherlock Holmes, and Europe Travel Book)
4. I have moved into my new room, and did not forget anything significant
5. I sucessfully cooked two meals for myself, last night i had risotto for dinner with sliced carrots, and this morning I had spring cherry tea with hard boiled eggs and toast. (yes mom the bread you made me)
6. I went for a jog

Not as Good news:
1. Craig flies to Italy today, where he will be for the next 15 days
2. I have ten straight hours of classes today
3. Its rainy out
4. The school gym is closed this week
5. The downstairs kitchen is infested with roaches. one crawled out of the oven this morning. gross. they are all over. I'm now very thankful for the personal fridge i have upstairs.

hmmm. well two weeks without my best friend around will be good for me i suppose. Not to mention he will be having tons of fun traveling italy playing music, drinking wine, and spending time with friends.

1 comment:

  1. that is too sweet, that your mom made you bread. and yum, to the risotto. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...