Tuesday, February 2, 2010

passwords

i have too many passwords.
passwords to get on my computer, passwords to get on my school account, passwords for my email, passwords for my etsy, passwords for my blog, passwords for my class accounts. i am forgetting. its getting difficult to log on to things.

guess what? I MADE THE DEANS LIST!! i dont really know what this means exactly... but it makes me sound really smart...yeah?

also LAURA AND CRAIG MADE A SALE ON ETSY!! what now? hahaha. we are 5.50$ richer! and super excited about it. mostly craig was excited. i had to calm him down a bit. i am such a downer, but im just trying to be realistic about things.
so silly. and awesome. please go to our etsy and buy lots of things. tehe. i will make them for you!

also, my alfalfa sprouts in my room that craigs mom gave me are successfully growing. this is quite a feat because i usually kill all kinds of plants. im just terrible with them.

HAPPY FEBRUARY! i cant wait for valentines day! so fun! i wish i had some glitter for my etsy cards. m-o-m if you are reading this send me some glitter!

there is still snow on the ground. and more expected for tonight. we had classes today but maybe we will have off tomorrow?! (low hope, i dont want to be disappointed)

In drawing class today we sat around and drew a naked grandpa for three hours. it was fun.
i would put up my drawings on here but they are in the art room right now and im in the library.

OH and i got a job. it is only kind of a job. it is a minimum wage late night job. driving drunk people from the bar to their dorms, saving lives! because you SHOULDNT DRIVE DRUNK! thats why you have me! and also craig! who was also hired.

I applied for a little bit nicer position phoning alumnus for moneysss. however alot of people want this job so i dont know if ill get it. we will see. ill keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...