Saturday, February 13, 2010

weekend

it doesnt even feel like the weekend because i didnt really have all that many classes this week.

craig and i are going to go brunch and then go out and get his french horn fixed, and change my bank account to a different bank.

saferide was cool. i liked it because it was like hanging out and also making money at the same time. minimum wage but still cool. everyone was very nice and this one kid who looked like napoleon dynamite was there and he was really funny. he knew ross wixon which was cool. he is actually not in school this semester because he is taking off to hike the appalacian trail, the napoleon guy not ross. im pretty jealous because thats like one of my dreams in life.

R.A. shadow experience tonight.

and then tomorrow R.A. meeting thing all day. yay valentines day.

im still working on constructing my independant studies. i really wanted to do one about food in literature, but apparently i can't because one of the professors already wrote a course like that. which is really too bad because i was semi-excited about it.
so now im thinking of looking at italian literature or something. hmm.

anyways. im listening to really chill music "go on" jack johnson.
my mom sent me heart baloons. i love them.

1 comment:

  1. Danny is really cool. Also, were you there when I visited the saferide office around 12:30? I was talking to Danny, and a girl in the back said something like "I've heard of Ken Benjes, but I've never met him", and then I loudly informed her that I was in fact Ken Benjes.

    Saferide office if my favorite place to visit sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...