Saturday, January 22, 2011

EXCITING!!

So my dear friends...

I'm going to Ireland for St. Pattrick's Day!!! Making Grandma Hausheer proud in all our Irish glory! I promise I will wear green and do my best to find green jello, green shamrock pancakes, and corned beef and cabbage, as is the family tradition. Craig and I are flying into Cork to stay with our lovely friends Paige and Bryan who are also conveniently studying abroad this semester!!  I'm not sure it will live up to Hausheer family gatherings, but it will be a St. Patty's day that goes down in the books for sure!




In other news Kiri, my roommate and I are thinking of running a HALF- MARATHON in Edinburgh Scotland in April!!!!?! CRAZY.

Life is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...