Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life update!

Today I registered for classes!
This Fall I will be taking:

Methods of Literature
Postcolonial Literature
Lifespan Development
Drawing Studio
Intermediate Yoga
and working on my S(aint) M(ary's) P(roject)

It feels crazy but great to have registered for my senior year courses!  My SMP proposal is not out of the water yet and I have been in touch with the English department pruning it to their desires everyday.  It will, with any luck, be passed soon.  The art department has already passed their half.

As far as summer classes go at SMCM I am registered for:
Introduction to Digital Media
Dreams and Cinema
Exceptionality (its an Ed. course)

I also hope to take the following online classes at AACC:
Creative Writing
Introduction to Graphic Design
And some course that would fulfill my cultural perspectives requirement (a language or something)

whoohoo! I will be exhaling for years if this schedule works out!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...