Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Art Stuff




So... after i talked to her about my aspirations of getting my masters in teaching, one of my art professors, Carrie Patterson kind of took me under her wing and introduced me to all of these cool art teaching programs. Yesterday i got to work with 27 kids from the Lexington Park area doing a museum tour/ art project. It was alot of fun. Im actually doing that every day this week, just kind of volunteering a couple hours every day. Then this Friday, Professor Patterson is personally driving me into DC along with the two girls in the Masters of art teaching program (who are driving themselves) so I can work with them at the Leyster and Dutch Galleries learning about how education works in Museums. Then we are going to the Meyerhoff Show. im not sure what this is, but im excited to be doing things with the girls in the current masters program. Carrie has called off class because of our trip. Cheers!

Craig will actually also be in DC on that day because of a trip to the... um national archives i believe. something for one of his lit classes, completely unrelated to my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...