Thursday, November 12, 2009

SMCM KIDS FACEBOOK STATUS'

Cara Simpson "flooding is immenant" "turn around, don't drown" "you see rising water, go the other way" translation- we're fucked. thanks national weather service.


Stephanie Riffle "And I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands, for You are who You are, no matter where I am, and every tear I've cried, You hold in your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm"


Darren Blaziken Leu St Marys College of Maryland: The Public Honors College that's Drowning.


Liz Frantz wishes stuff would just get cancelled. how many weather warnings do we need?!


Tiko M. is about to start building an ark. yay for biblical status references?


Cassey Elder heard someone say "Look at the beautiful weather we are having today!!" and i just completely agree


Colin Newcomer
I have this desire to put on swim trunks and go running around.

2 comments:

  1. I had to go to the Arc today to teach swim lessons to the childrens. I ran from LQ to the Arc in my swim trunks. It was glorious and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE: The Ark - remember to take two of all the most important things:
    two undgergrads
    two jocks
    two nerds
    two fencers
    two ipods
    two iphones
    two crates of Mrs. Fields cookies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...