Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Broccoli Friattas


I'm on a recipe roll here!
I made these adorable little frittatas (frittatas= mini quiche) yesterday and with minimum prep time they came out really well!  I used a lot of the eggs craig bought me at the farmers market, and the broccoli and onions came from the farm of course!
8 eggs
1 c. of chopped steamed broccoli
1/3 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. cheese (I used mozzarella but any kind of cheddar would work really well)
Olive Oil

Oil a muffin pan with the olive oil and preheat the oven to 350'. Next whisk the eggs together until combined.  Add the chopped broccoli and onions to the egg mixture and stir thoroughly.  Pour the egg mixture into the muffin pans, and top with shredded cheese.  Cook for ten-15 minutes.

I bagged mine and put them in the fridge so I can grab a bag for breakfast on my way to my 8am class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...