Monday, May 30, 2011

Letters

dear boyfriend, you are always helping me learn new things, like how to brush my teeth the right way, how to check the tire pressure on my truck, how to not break my computer.  Thank you for always being willing to teach me new things. dear new bakilla five finger running shoes, I can't wait to meet you and start zooming my feet around in you.  You might not increase my speed or endurance, but you will increase my coolness factor.  Dear strawberries from the farmers market, you were yummy and delicious. You taste so much better than the kind that have been sitting in the grocery store for days.  Please telepathically communicate with the strawberries at the farm and tell them to get their butts growing!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...