Sunday, April 25, 2010

drisly Sunday afternoon pick up

Here is another list of things i love...

Its a little travel wallet. I thought it would be useful, but craig says it will make it easier for the robbers at the airports and train stations. I still think its cute. its made by downstairsdesigns.


These next three photos are from starletvintage, a new find on etsy i discovered by chance, and thank god i did, i love her style. these vintage pieces are not only great looking but they aren't too bad pricewise either!




mmm... bliss. I might have to save up and get these.



the dress is a bit more pricey but I have to say, it is hard to think of anything id rather wear than a summer dress with pockets!



This is Craig and I a few weekends ago. The photograph makes me happy. haha. I have no idea what we were doing, but a friend of ours snapped this shot and I think it en-captures our personalities pretty well.



These shoes are 100% vegan and also 100% adorable, they are from the generation's shop on etsy. Plus what a great color! chartreuse/lime is my favorite color, hands down. especially when its paired with a chocolate brown or a deep purple. ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...