Tuesday, April 6, 2010

st marys summer

looks like ill be staying at SMCM this summer.
don't know how i feel about that. it means i wont be seeing my friends or family or making as much money. both negatives. But on the other hand it means i can still graduate in three years and study abroad next year, which is a good thing. I suppose it will be good for me academically but im really going to miss people. Craig isn't even going to be around for the first two weeks, so I'll really be a loner.

On another note...DANCE SHOW this week.
we have performances on... thursday, friday, and saturday.
it should be pretty exciting.

also ross's senior recital is on saturday, so i might have to run away after my show so i can make it to his reception and see the everyone who is coming down to celebrate.

Unfortunately i have a ton of work to do, so perhaps ill elaborate on my life later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...