Sunday, April 25, 2010

summer thinkings

1. I have guaranteed summer housing here at school.

2. before i had guaranteed summer housing i applied to house sit for this random woman, who was going away this summer and was offering housing for someone who would agree to watch her cats and water her plants.

I would like the latter to happen.
but then i would need a car.
I dont have a car.

I now have to see if this lady wants me to house sit or not (apparently she has a list of applicants), so that i can decide where im living this summer.
of course the deadline to pull out of on-campus summer housing is this friday. SMCM, as always, has horrible deadlines that never make any sense and are nearly always super inconvenient.

3. far more interesting than any of those things, i casually applied to work part time at a local tattoo shop this summer. of course i do have a lot of time constraints due to classes, but I think it would be a pretty awesome job, i would get to meet cool people, and i would gain some great art experience. I can see my mother freaking out now... "you are NOT working there..."

4. it seems like time is speeding up ultra fast.
Lots of work due this week: IVT zine, Intro drawing naked form sketches, Psych Test, Research Paper, Paradise Lost critical reading assignment, Psych extra credit. I think thats it.
and then this weekend... and the week following, is a mad rush to study for finals. And also a final critique in Drawing, and the distribution of my Zine.
Then finally Finals week, I will hopefully be exempt from the psych exam (as long as i maintain my A), and then only be taking my english exams on the 9th and the 11th.

Then I move all the stuff out of my dorm (and out of craigs house), go back to NJ, get re-certified for life-guarding on the 12 and 13. Then come back to school on the morning of the 14th. possibly babysit for a professor that night, then go to Ross's graduation breakfast and then graduation on the 15th.
Summer classes start on the 17th.

then i will be once again able to breathe. hopefully.

I can't wait for Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...