Sunday, April 11, 2010

World Traveling

so as some or many of you may know..
I am traveling next year!
of course i will be taking classes while abroad, but still. I will be spending the majority of my time in italy, and england, but craig and i also hope to visit spain, switzerland, and ireland while we are out and about.

I am kind of planning on traveling with just the backpack that craig had gotten me for last christmas, because it is very portable, and if i pack right i can fit a lot into it. but i recently found these travel pieces on a fashion blog i follow and i kind of fell in love with them. considering my budget is nothing, it is going to take me a while to save up, but we will see what this summer brings. I really love the white linen with the mustard details, how cute would i look lugging that around Europe? very.

steamline.jpeg


In other news, my dance show had its last performance last night, and i think i can safely say it was my best! not that i was the star of the show or anything, but i definitely had fun.




Good song: merry happy, kate nash!


Ross' senior recital was also yesterday, and so that was kind of a major highlight. I really enjoyed the recital, especially the last piece ross played, which i should get the name of. Im not usually a classical music person but it was just a really beautiful piece and ross did a very nice job with it, there was alot of expression.

Craig was excited that he got "thanked" in ross' program.

The whole thing was very lovely and the weather was beautiful and the audience was full of people who loved ross and supported him and his music. I felt that the whole recital was very genuine.

it was also interesting watching ross up on stage, and having seen the wixon boys' home videos of when they were little and ross was always stealing the camera narrating and singing and acting. he is still that same person for sure.

Then we all went to a reception at Ross' apartment, and his parents had hired caterers but also had made a lot of food themselves. Everything was pretty fabulous, and there was good food and wine and friends. There was a family friend who had flown in from england and she invited craig and i to stay with her in her little old english cottage north of oxford next year when we have time off of classes.


then craig had an alergic reaction to some of the flower bouquets that were all over everywhere and so we went home.



Lastly craig ordered me a neoprene computer case which has just recently come in and of course it fits perfect and looks fairly adorable. one can only hope that it will help prevent future accidents!


only four weeks of school left? so crazy.

I will most likely be passing my freshman year at college!! i deserve to go abroad next year, haha. no but seriously it will be good for me to live outside of the US for a while. I do look forward to taking summer classes here at smcm though, it is beautiful here and it will be nice to stay close to school for a bit longer, before i go home and say goodbye to everyone for a bit. Also i will hopefully be working on campus, ive applied to work at the ARC we will see how that goes. fingers crossed.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...