Monday, April 12, 2010

music

I am trying to get craig to re-design my ipod...
so i told him i would come up with a list of songs i wanted on it,
and i thought i might as well post it to share my awesome music with everyone.

Albums:

Lilly Allen
Its Not Me, Its You

Regina Spektor
Begin to Hope

Ingrid Michaelson
Be Okay
Be OK
Giving Up
Over The Rainbow
The Chain
Lady In Spain
Keep Breathing
Oh What A Day
The Way I Am
Can't Help Falling In Love

Matt and Kim
Grand
  • Cinders Lyrics
  • Cutdown Lyrics
  • Daylight Lyrics
  • Daylight Outro (Remix) Lyrics
  • Don't Slow Down Lyrics
  • Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare Lyrics
  • I Wanna Lyrics
  • I'll Take Us Home Lyrics
  • Lessons Learned Lyrics
  • Spare Change Lyrics
  • Turn This Boat Around Lyrics


  • Modest Mouse
    Good news for people who love bad news

    Nadasurf
    Lucky
    Whose Authority
    Beautiful Beat
    Here Goes Something
    Weightless
    Are You Lightning?
    I Like What You Say
    From Now On
    The Fox
    The Film Did Not Go 'Round

    Individual Songs:

    Lenka
    The Show
    Bring me Down
    Trouble is a Friend
    We will not grow old

    Maria Mena
    Just a Little Bit
    Youre the only one
    I was made for loving you

    Spoon
    Way we get by

    Metric
    Gimme sympathy
    Help I'm Alive

    Passion Pitt
    Sleepyhead

    MGMT
    Weekend wars
    Electric Feel
    Time to pretend
    Youth
    Kate Nash
    Mery Happy

    Yael Naim
    New Soul

    Anna Nalick
    Two AM

    James Taylor
    Carolina in my mind

    Sara and Tegan
    Nineteen
    Ghost

    DJ Nate
    Beginning of time

    Missy Higgins
    Sugarcane

    Old Crow Medicine Show
    Wagon Wheel

    Billy Currington
    I've Got a feeling
    Don't
    People are Crazy
    Good Directions
    Must Be Doin Somethin Right

    Blake Shelton
    She Wouldnt Be gone

    Brad Paisley
    Mud on the Tires
    Ticks
    she's everything
    little moments
    welcome to the future
    then, whiskey lullaby
    im gonna miss her
    the world
    waiting on a woman
    start a band
    online and Alcohol

    Brooks and Dunn
    God Must be busy
    My Maria

    Craig Morgan
    Redneck Yacht Club

    Jason Aldean
    Big Green Tractor

    Josh Turner
    Would you go with Me

    Kenny Chesney
    We Went out last night
    down the road
    beer in mexico
    dont blink
    everybody wants to go to heaven
    no shirt, no shoes, no problem

    Keith Urban
    better life
    making memories of us
    your my better half
    kiss a girl
    you look good in my shirt
    raining on sunday
    you'll think of me
    i told you so
    im in and stupid boy

    Lady Antebellum
    Run to you

    Rascal Flatts
    bless the broken road
    stand
    summer nights
    mayberry
    winner at a losing game
    skin
    what hurts the most and life is a highway

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...