Saturday, September 19, 2009

friends and such

Bekah and Kevin and Chris, who are all Craigs friends, came from Baltimore to visit!
they are super nice, and i've met them all before, so we all had a really fun time.
they came down yesterday night and then we took them out to a bonfire and then went back to a dorm and did some card games and stuff.
They all stayed in Craigs room last night, and then this morning we took them to brunch and out windsurfing. I went out on a 7.5, which was the biggest sail ive ever been out on. im getting alot better. so is craig.
then we came in and had dinner and now im doing homework.
im not going out tonight.

I like being in charge of myself.

and im excited about double majoring. i went to academic advising. and talked to them about my exchange trips and my credit stuff.

i watched the sunset from the docks last night with my friends alex, tristan, and garret, it was beautiful. we are all very fortunate to be where we are in life.
i also carried around a snail i found on one of the boats all day yesterday. his name was marvin.
craig made me throw him back in the river before we went out to the bonfire.

soundtrack of right now:
Beach Boys
Old Crow Medicine Show

i would like a real string of pearls for my birthday i think. that and a windsurfing harness. i cant wait till snowboarding season.

i told all the perspective students how much i love our school. im good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...