Tuesday, September 15, 2009

traveling...

woke up at 11:30.
got lunch to go.
went windsurfing.
went to a foreign exchange meeting apt. the lady wants me to go to oxford at some point. she thinks it will be good for me. i would not mind this i dont think. she said to make sure my passport is up to date. and to make a list of the classes i need for my majors. she says i am an unusually ambitious and determined freshman.
went to a financial aid apt.
i'm currently looking to apply for travel abroad scholarships. i have a list. if anyone knows a good one to apply to, please let me know.
now im sitting in monty, getting some studying in before my five o'clock peer mentor training session. I miss my dog, and i need some new sweaters.

one of my art teachers just stopped by and said hi.
she is a very nice lady.

a few days ago i was walking with friends and we passed a guy in a swimsuit smoking a cigarette that was being held by a crab. the crab was alive. i am not sure how i feel about this.

I love my college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...