Monday, September 14, 2009

monty.

Yay for finishing my art papers and staying awake through sociology this morning!
Craig was super nice and has been reading and editing all my papers before i turn them in. he is extremely good at this. and I'm very grateful. soon he will be an art maverick

I seem to do my best thinking in Monty (the art building) I dont know, its always very calm, and someone is always practicing piano or singing, and its much easier for me to concentrate here, rather than in my room or even the library. Today has been really great because: a. I GOT A NEW ONE CARD. b. i finished doing my laundry c. i picked up a job application to work as a stage painter in the costume shop here (in Monty... i pretty much live here) d. there is a farmers market in front of the Great Hall e. I am wearing plaid.

the weather is just perfect. I'm going hiking with Nate after my 12 o'clock picture stories class. how splendid. perfect day for it.

Oh more good news! i got my email fixed this morning. so feel free to hit me up at: lghausheer@smcm.edu

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...