Friday, September 11, 2009

...blogging?

so i started a blog...

because i was tired of writing everyone separate emails with the same content about what ive been up to at college.

So for those of you feeling left out, because you didnt get an email...
ive been spending alot of time outside, and trying to take advantage of our absolutely gorgeous location... biking, kyaking, caving (ahh crazy), sailing, and learning to windsurf. my room mate is great, the food is good (with the exception of their sushi, which is absolutely dreadful), my classes are interesting, and everyone here is down to earth and super nice.
I am spending Fall break (four days) in Hatteras N.C., with the windsurfing club.

SMCM recently got rated as number 9 on the Princeton review listing of colleges and universities with the "happiest students", and it is most definitely true. We were number 12 for "most beautiful campus". I feel extremely fortunate to be living here.

I'm currently an intended double major in English Lit and Art/Art history, with a minor in Education. I've recently been looking into our foreign exchange programs (which are highly encouraged here). I have meetings with my student advisor, and the financial aid office concerning prospective trips to India (this June) and Thailand (next fall).

I don't really know much about blogging but i'm hoping i'll figure it out as i go. so bear with me.

also feel free to send me cookies, letters, or come visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...