Sunday, September 13, 2009

getting things done

...writing lots of papers! Two for Art History and one for Picture Stories (my illustration class).
if anyone wants to read about the french fauve Henri Matisse, the Transfiguration of Christ, or the complete works of Angelia Lane, let me know and I'll send you my rough drafts.
Other than that... I'm excited for dinner and a break from my computer screen.
I deleted my facebook account, because I decided it was eating my time, and not really making me a happier person in life. haha.

Tomorrow our school offices open again and I can finally go file my one card as missing, and get the IT guys to fix my email account, which has been flipping out recently.

In other news, I recently discovered I have access to other peoples itunes accounts for some random reason. idk. its a little creepy, but really exciting, because personally i have like twenty songs on my itunes due to not actually knowing how to add songs i like. now i can listen to like any of the girls in my halls music? awesome.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...